Table of Contents
Winter Storm Warning
Hello Rudolph Ramblers,
RAM Racing has made the decision to cancel the Rudolph Ramble 5K. While we had hoped to be able to hold the race, the National Weather Service - Winter Storm Warning will now remain in effect until midnight Sunday and is expecting significant snowfall overnight through Sunday evening. Light snow will persist through Sunday evening and with accumulations from 7 to 12 inches. Significant amounts of snow are forecasted that will make travel dangerous and the National Weather Service is asking everyone to only travel in an emergency.
Given this situation, we are unable to confirm that the running course will be plowed prior to race start, thus meaning that RAM Racing cannot be certain that we can activate our medical/safety protocol based on the conditions. Please give us 48 hours before asking questions as our first priority is to try to make sure that the thousands of runners, volunteers, and staff will not try to make it out to the event in the morning. Our number one concern is everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your understanding,